Refund and Returns PolicyFebruary 21, 2022 2022-09-05 17:15
Refund and Returns Policy
At Mrclassic Stores we are poised to serve you with the very best of wristwatches and fashion accessories at the very best price you can get in Nigeria.
We have outlined these policies to guide us in our dealings to ensure understanding as we strive daily for Excellence in service delivery.
OUR POLICY ON PAYMENT ON INSTALMENTS AND RESERVED ITEMS
– To reserve an item, you must pay up to 100% upfront payment and reserved items will not be changed or refunded.
– Delivery within Nigeria is done within 1 to 14 days depending on the location. We have contracted various capable delivery companies depending on the location to carry out these delivery activities.
– Mrclassic stores will not be held liable for delays in delivery due to uncontrollable factors
– We will not be held liable for extra charges from the delivery company as a result of failed delivery due to the unavailability of the customer at the time of delivery or pickup.
– In cases of a failed delivery due to a reasonable delay in delivery, we can offer a refund for the item but the customer may have to pay for sending the item back to us.
– To make an approved return, you must reach out to us and also attach your order code for that particular order and we will supply you with details with which you send the item back to us.
– In cases of return of item as a result of late delivery, we may do a refund but the customer may have to pay the cost of sending the item back to us.
– In cases of product failure as a result of factory abnormalities, we will attempt a repair or advise on how to repair but if there is a need to send the item back to us, the delivery cost will be split such that the customer pays to send it to us while we pay to send it back to the customer.
– We do not refund or change used items
– All items are to be paid for in full before pickup or delivery.
– All payments must be confirmed from our end before the order is considered valid and in cases of a failed transaction, the customer is to rectify such issues with their financial institution.
– In cases of excess payment, the customer will be refunded the balance or can utilize funds in the next order.
– Items not paid for cannot be considered reserved and therefore can be sold.